September 2020 - Welcome Eric Rusch
We are pleased to welcome Eric Rusch to CavCom‘s Sales team! Eric has over 20 years' experience in occupational safety and health. He has managed safety and workers' compensation programs for companies involved in engine production, heat exchange manufacturing, and steel mills making plate and coil steel. As a consultant, Eric contracted with private and government entities to conduct industrial hygiene studies and program development such as anthrax field sampling protocols. His areas of specialty include hearing conservation, and best practice safety management systems such as OHSAS 18001 and OSHA VPP. Eric holds a bachelor's degree in occupational safety from the University of Wisconsin-Whitewater and is CAOHC-certified as an Occupational Hearing Conservationist.
- October 2020 - New President Announcement
- September 2020 - New Intrinsic Safey Ratings
- July 2020 - CavCom featured on The HazMat Guys podcast
- December 2019 - New options for EarzON custom hearing protection
- November 2019 - NEW CavCom Blog