Advantages and Ideal Applications for Full-Duplex Systems
There are three types of radio communication types: Simplex, Half-Duplex, and Full-Duplex. Each has its place in workplace communication. In Simplex Communication, data is sent in only one direction. In Half-Duplex Communication, data can only be sent from one device at a time. Once that device has finished sending its data, the other device may send data. In a Full-Duplex Communication, all devices on the network may transmit data at any time. Knowing the advantages and ideal applications of each can help make communication more efficient and also help choose the most cost-effective solution.
- How to read an intrinsic safety label
- Effective 2-way Communication
- Special Considerations for Workers with Hearing Loss
- On the Frontlines: Communication in Crisis
- How to Improve Productivity While Social Distancing