Does CavCom‘s Talk Through Your Ears® system work off bone conduction?
No - CavCom‘s Talk Through Your Ears® technology captures acoustic voice signals present in the earcanal. So-called "bone conduction" microphones pick up physical vibrations via direct contact with body tissues.
- How does Talk Through Your Ears® work?
- Does the Talk Through Your Ears® system require an FCC license?
- Does CavCom offer an intrinsically safe option?
- What is the difference between listening with one ear (monaural) compared to listening with both ears (binaural)?
- What does “volume-limited output” mean?