What is the NRR for my CUSTOM fitted earset?
NRRs for CavCom‘s custom earsets are as follows: solid customs NRR=26; Hi-Fi filtered customs: NRR=19
- I've seen headsets and hearing protectors advertised as "OSHA approved" - what does this mean?
- My job can be boring. Is it OK if I listen to music headphones while I'm working?
- What is the Noise Reduction Rating?
- What is the Personal Attenuation Rating (PAR)?
- Why do OSHA formulas require us to subtract 7 dB from the Noise Reduction Rating (NRR)?