How does Talk Through Your Ears® work?
CavCom‘s innovative Talk Through Your Ears® technology captures speech from inside the ear canal and propagates that speech into clear, intelligible voice communications even in high noise environments. Since the speech is captured deep inside the ear canal, CavCom earpieces physically block ambient noise (providing superior hearing protection) and transmit the speech signal before it can be overwhelmed by background noise. As long as you are receiving adequate hearing protection, you will achieve clear communications.
- Does CavCom's Talk Through Your Ears® system work off bone conduction?
- Does the Talk Through Your Ears® system require an FCC license?
- Does CavCom offer an intrinsically safe option?
- What is the difference between listening with one ear (monaural) compared to listening with both ears (binaural)?
- What does “volume-limited output” mean?