Why do I need an FCC licensed frequency for my business?
The FCC requires most professional two-way radio users to use FCC licensed frequencies in their business operations. Licensing helps prevent multiple businesses in the same area from using the same frequencies. When you apply for a license, a search will be done in the FCC database for unused frequencies in your area to assign to you.
- Does the Talk Through Your Ears® system require an FCC license?
- Is there an option for Talk Through Your Ears® that meets FCC interference standards for electronic devices?
- What is a noise-cancelling microphone, and how does it work?
- Is there a deadline from the FCC for upgrading our 2-way radios to digital?
- Do radios require an FCC license?