How many channels does a radio have?
A "channel" on a two-way radio is a talk group (group of two-way radio users that communicate). The number of channels on a two-way radio is dependent on the radio (radios typically allow for anywhere between 16 and hundreds of channels), the FCC license and the two-way radio users' needs (how many channels do you need/want).
- Does the Talk Through Your Ears® system require an FCC license?
- Is there an option for Talk Through Your Ears® that meets FCC interference standards for electronic devices?
- What is a noise-cancelling microphone, and how does it work?
- Is there a deadline from the FCC for upgrading our 2-way radios to digital?
- Do radios require an FCC license?