What is the transmission range for radios?
Transmission range varies per model. Transmission range can be calculated based on the environment it will be used in, antenna, obstructions, and power of the radios. CavCom‘s field technicians can do a site and range evaluation to find the right radios for your facility.
- Does the Talk Through Your Ears® system require an FCC license?
- What is a noise-cancelling microphone, and how does it work?
- Is there a deadline from the FCC for upgrading our 2-way radios to digital?
- Do radios require an FCC license?
- Why do I need an FCC licensed frequency for my business?