Why do I need a repeater?
5 Reasons you might need a two-way radio repeater
- Poor Coverage
- Facility layout and barriers
- Coordination of teams on different frequencies
- Unique applications that require specific infrastructures
- Wide Area Coverage
- Does the Talk Through Your Ears® system require an FCC license?
- Is there an option for Talk Through Your Ears® that meets FCC interference standards for electronic devices?
- What is a noise-cancelling microphone, and how does it work?
- Is there a deadline from the FCC for upgrading our 2-way radios to digital?
- Do radios require an FCC license?