What is the best way to protect my radio?
The absolute best way is to use a combination of a holster and in-ear or speaker mic technology. This way your radio stays on your belt and you talk into the speaker mic clipped to your lapel. Companies that buy holsters and speaker mics send in their radio for repair less than half as often as companies that don't.
- Does the Talk Through Your Ears® system require an FCC license?
- Is there an option for Talk Through Your Ears® that meets FCC interference standards for electronic devices?
- What is a noise-cancelling microphone, and how does it work?
- Is there a deadline from the FCC for upgrading our 2-way radios to digital?
- Do radios require an FCC license?